The Western Carolina Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals offers sponsorship opportunities to help your organization reach the safety, health, and environmental professionals in the Western Carolina area, centered around Hickory, NC.
With more than 95 members in safety and health, we offer sponsors a way to directly target the professionals that buy your products and services.
Here’s your chance to help a small organization make a big impact. Your support enables the Western Carolina Chapter to increase our efforts to cost-efficiently connect Safety Professionals with one another and resources that will help advance our efforts in our respective work communities.
What’s In It for You?
- Exposure to the largest community of safety professionals in the Western Carolina area.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the development of the safety profession.
- Align your organization with key decision makers from across all segments of industry.
- Expand your base of professional contacts.
- Reinforce your presence to a dedicated group of safety professionals.
For your sponsorship payment of $250, you are provided the following benefits for a full year:
- Be recognized with your Logo on the Western Carolina Chapter Website;
- Be recognized with your Logo in the Officer Installation Program;
- Be recognized as a Meeting Sponsor in all official communication;
- Receive a Thank you at the Podium from the Chapter Leadership
To become a sponsor or if you have questions or need more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Angel Bright at email@example.com.